Welcome. Take a slow breath. Make yourself at home.
I’m so happy you’ve found your way to my virtual abode. This space has been created as a platform to connect with like-minded people, to inspire through philosophical musings and to dream up ways that I can support you on your journey – through writing, yoga, and the philosophies that guide them.
As a full time yoga teacher and the editor of Australia’s biggest yoga magazine, I’m fully immersed in the health and wellness world and excited about using my skills to help inspire you on the passionate path you’ve chosen.
WHAT I DO
Whether you’re looking for inspiring copy for your website, blog posts that appeal to the wellness world, editing for your yoga or wellness related book, to be inspired on your yoga or writing journey, or something in between, I’m here to help.
- Express what you’re about with authenticity and heart
- Inspiring and meaningful words for your soulful business
- SEO guided content
- Work with the editor of Australia’s biggest yoga magazine
- Books, training manuals, articles and websites
- An intimate knowledge of the health and wellness world to guide your words
- Come to a class in the beautiful Northern Rivers
- Enjoy a one on one in person or over Skype
- Host me at your studio for a heartfelt workshop
Wander over to the blog if you’re here to check out some inspiring reads to guide your yummy yogic life…
what you’ll say
“I’ve been working with Jess on and off since 2015. In that time she’s helped me with organizing a festival, helped me with marketing and most importantly with print and editing. Jess’s experience in the industry makes her the perfect fit for editing content like yoga manuals, books and articles. She not only has a beautiful and easy to understand way with the English language, but also all the relevant experience in the yoga and health industry to make sure what she’s working on is relevant and on point. Most of all though Jess is a pleasure to work with – really friendly, really kind and really generous with her time. It never feels like work when you ‘work’ with her” – Stefan Camilleri, Stefan Camilleri Yoga