Welcome. Take a slow breath. Make yourself at home.
I’m so happy you’ve found your way to my virtual abode. This space has been created as a platform to share with you what I love, and give you a feel for what it might be like to work together.
As a full time yoga teacher, the editor of Australia’s biggest yoga magazine and a freelance writer, I’m fully immersed in this passionate profession. My expertise and true love is in yoga and travel, and I’m so lucky to have written for so many incredible publications ~ from Australian Yoga Journal to Lonely Planet, as well as many small (and some large!) businesses that are passionate about wellness and travel.
WHAT I DO
Whether you’re looking for inspiring copy for your website, blog posts, editing for your book, inspiring words for your wellness or travel related publication, or something in between, I’m here to help.
Wander over to My PORTFOLIO FOR SOME EXAMPLES OF MY MUSINGS…
- Express what you’re about with authenticity and heart
- Inspiring and meaningful words for your soulful business
- SEO guided content
- Work with the editor of Australia’s biggest yoga magazine
- Books, training manuals, articles and websites
- An intimate knowledge of the health and wellness world to guide your words
- Come to a class in the beautiful Northern Rivers
- Enjoy a one on one in person or over Skype
- Host me at your studio for a heartfelt workshop
what you’ll say
“I’ve been working with Jess on and off since 2015. In that time she’s helped me with organizing a festival, helped me with marketing and most importantly with print and editing. Jess’s experience in the industry makes her the perfect fit for editing content like yoga manuals, books and articles. She not only has a beautiful and easy to understand way with the English language, but also all the relevant experience in the yoga and health industry to make sure what she’s working on is relevant and on point. Most of all though Jess is a pleasure to work with – really friendly, really kind and really generous with her time. It never feels like work when you ‘work’ with her” – Stefan Camilleri, Stefan Camilleri Yoga